Why Choose Montessori Children’s House of North Barrington?
Founded in 1970, Montessori Children’s House of North Barrington has prepared thousands of children for a life of learning, adventure, and discovery. The school serves children from before their birth (by helping their parents!) through their kindergarten year.
Its core academic offerings are complemented by after-school activities, yoga, language immersion, and summer camp prorams that are designed to enrich the life of the young learner.
Here are a few reasons why families have chosen to pursue their child’s Montessori education with us:
- An extraordinary faculty, with caring, educated, and attentive teachers who are focused on each child’s needs;
- A terrific campus, situated on nearly 3 wooded acres, with varied learning facilities, fields, nature paths, and gardens.
- A challenging curriculum, which is both faithful to Montessori’s philosophy and reflects the latest in childhood education research.
- A rich learning environment, consisting of excellent Montessori materials, physical fitness equipment, artistic spaces, gardens, and more.
- A personalized approach, with teachers observing and guiding each child to their fullest potential.
- An engaged community, consisting of families and educators, that works in concert to create the best environment for the children.
- A committed administration staff, available to address questions relating to your child’s education or any other topic.
- An affordable and accessible education, with programs in place for financing options and needs-based scholarships.
- A cutting-edge lab school of the Seton Montessori Institute, one of the largest and oldest Montessori teacher education programs in the United States
- A recognized leader in Montessori education, accredited by the American Montessori Society,and the American Camping Association, as well as being registered with the Illinois Department of Education.
Contact Montessori Children’s House at (847) 550-0917 or email@example.com to learn more about how we can serve your child’s educational needs.